Aug 25, 2014

Music Monday- Dance!

Hello! So I admit, yes, that I have been a wee bit behind. But good news! Music mondays are back and I'm just going to run with it. I'm sure someone will fall into this and enjoy it sooner or later!

This is more of a Dance theme! These songs make me wanna dance! And hey, maybe you too will join in on the dancing. It's a new day so why not smile and throw down some beats!


1. Taylor Swift - Shake It Off (you just HAVE to watch the video! click me)
2. James Brown - I Got You (I Feel Good)
3. The Hush Sound - Honey
4. Thurston Harris & The Sharps - Little Bitty Pretty One
5. Melee - You Make My Dreams
6. Sugarcult - Bouncing Off The Walls
7. Beyonce - Single Ladies
8. Hot Chelle Rae - Tonight Tonight
9. Head Automatica - Beating Heart Baby
10. Relient K - High Of 75

So there you have it. Ten jams to start of this beautiful Monday and a great start to this new week!

It's a new day. Enjoy it. Love it. Smile at someone today. Tell someone you don't know that you like their shoes. Text someone you haven't talked to in awhile to have a great day. Be kind. One small act of kindness towards somebody could brighten their day or even change their lives. So let's get going!

Be sure to share with me some of your favorite dance beats and any acts of kindness you witnessed or given to someone!

Happy Music Monday!

 photo signaturetb2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment