Jun 20, 2018

Me-Made-May 2018 Recap




My goodness, it's already been almost a month since May ended and I'm finally getting around to this. How is June already almost over?! Anyway, my Me-Made-May was a bit of a challenge. I had a handful of repeats, so hopefully next year will be much better on the me-made front. This year, my main problem is that I work from home. Which means that I rarely get dressed in the morning. And on top of that, I mainly leave the house to go to the gym (and I have hardly ANY  me made workout clothes...) or to the grocery store. Most of my me-mades are dresses or cute tops that I would wear if I need to look decent out in public, not necessarily lounging around the house... So essentially, my me-made-May consisted of a whole lot of me made comfy pants! Next year, I think I might shoot for a mama-made-May (as well as a me-made)! Then, Max can join me in wearing some mama-made makes! 

Anyway, here is my recap! (Sorry, no hyperlinks 'cause I'm being a bum.) 


May 1 - Tilly and the Buttons - Bettine, Patterns For Pirates - Peglegs
May 2 - Petite Stitchery -Women's Yoggers, Sew A Little Seam - Mairin Swimsuit
May 3 - SALS Movie night PJ bottoms
May 4 - P4P - Pegleg shorties
May 5 - Green Style - Green Tee
May 6 - P4P - Boho Babydoll
May 7 - P4P - Peglegs
May 8 - Rad Patterns - First Day Top/Dress
May 9 - SALS - Mairin Swimsuit
May 10 - P4P Peglegs
May 11 - Shwin Designs - Day Tripper Top, SALS - Mairin swimsuit
May 12 - P4P - Boho Babydoll
May 13 - P4P - Boho Babydoll
May 14 - P4P - peglegs
May 15 - RAD - First day top/Dress, P4P - boundless/sweetheat mash
May 16 - SALS - Mairin swimsuit
May 17 - P4P - Peglegs
May 18 - SALS - Movie night PJ bottoms
May 19 - SALS - Marin Swimsuit, P4P - Peglegs
May 20 - Shwin Designs - Day Tripper Top mashed into a dress
May 21 - Petite Stitchery -Women's Yoggers
May 22 - Sew Straight & Gather - Uptown/Downtown Dress
May 23 - Hey June - Union St Tee, SALS - Marin Swimsuit
May 24 - Hey June - Union St Tee
May 25 - SALS Movie night PJ bottoms
May 26 - P4P - Peglegs, Rad Patterns - Ororo Bralette
May 27 - P4P - Boundless/layer me up mashup
May 28 - SALS - Movie night PJ bottoms
May 29 - True Bias - Hudson Pants
May 30 - SALS - Mairin Swimsuit, Green Style - Green Tee
May 31 - P4P - Peglegs


      


Cheers! 


 photo signaturetb2.png


No comments:

Post a Comment