Jul 5, 2018

Petite Stitchery & Co - Franken Tank

The Franken Tank (aff) by Petite Stitchery & Co officially released this morning! Seriously the cutest tank and shorties combo with well over 40 different combinations! Currently on sale for a limited time in sizes NB-4. The Franken Tank gets its name from the progression of the pattern. In testing, it was originally just a tank and shorties. And then a banded romper was added, along with a hood, skirt, solid romper, two waistbands, color blocking options...etc. (Let's just say it escalated quickly...) All the different possible options makes it a great pattern to have in your stash. I've already made way too many for Max. But they are so perfect for this Arizona heat!











Seriously, so cute! And I must say, my photography skills are definitely getting better! Make sure to use #psfrankentank on social media if you make any of these and be sure to tag me @tmcreates or link me in the comments so I can see. And if you want to stay up-to-date on all of my makes, follow me on instagram!

Happy sewing!

Cheers!

 photo signaturetb2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment