May 12, 2014

Music Monday!

Happy Monday everyone! I've decided that I'm going to start a new little tradition and we are going to go ahead and call it Music Mondays! Any and everyone can contribute. Each Monday I'll make a list of some songs that I really like, heard on the radio that I liked, or maybe some that came up on pandora. Both old and new. I'll try and stick with at least ten songs. Basically what ever songs I'd like to contribute to a feel good music monday! 

Here goes the first one!


1. Sublime - Santeria
2. Joan Jett - Bad Reputation (Contribution caused by watching lots of Freaks and Geeks)
3. Maroon 5 - Sunday Morning
4. Matchbox Twenty - Real World
5. Israel 'IZ' Kamakawiwo'ole - Over the Rainbow/ What A Wonderful World
6. John Mayer - My Stupid Mouth
7. Tyler Hilton - Glad
8. The Beatles - Here Comes The Sun
9. Imagine Dragons - Radio Active
10. Lorde - Royal

There you have it!! Feel free to mention your song of the day. Maybe we can discover some new music, or maybe something we haven't heard in awhile. Share the love! 

And just remember "Where there is music, there is love."

Cheers! 


 photo signaturetb2.png

No comments:

Post a Comment