May 26, 2014

Music Monday

Here's my music recap and top ten songs from the last week! (no particular order btw)

1. Landon Pigg - Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop
2. Lily Allen - Never Gonna Happen
3. Lykke Li - Everybody But Me
4. Edward Sharpe & The Magnetic Zeros - Home
5. Steel Train - I Feel Weird
6. Jack Johnson - bubble
7. Trace Adkins - Honky Tonk Badonkadonk
8. Sublime - What I Got
9. Lana Del Rey - Young and Beautiful
10. Regina Spektor - The Call


I'm thinking of maybe having some kind of theme for each music monday.... Hmmmm?

2 comments:

  1. I really like the idea of themes for your Music Monday. Can't wait to see what you come up with!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I need to stop forgetting about it o.O This monday there will be a new one! <3

      Delete